WLF-GE01 GE Replacement filter for Various Models
Unlike most refrigerator GE Replacement filter that lose up to 58% filtration efficiency due to clogging, our unique Concentrated Coconut Activated Carbon Refrigerator Filters are mixed, saniterized and compressed using advanced patented Celanese® resin. With an atomic mass of 3 million~10 million u, this Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) resin retains a much higher carbon surface area, increasing the components life and allowing more harmful contaminants to be removed from the water and bond to the carbon. Compared to refrigerator filters that use standard thermoplastic resin as a binding agent in the extruded process, our filters retain 98% filtration efficiency for the life span of the filter, making them one of the most efficient and long lasting in the market.
- Remove Chlorine Taste and Odor, Lead, Asbestos and Cyst.
- The Science behind GE Replacement filter: Made with Coconut Carbon to serve you the best quality of water.
- 400 Gallon capacity (recommended to replace every 3 months), Sediment Filter
- 0.5 micron rating (nominal rating is 0.3 micron)
- Manufactured in Korea, guaranteed quality!