Universal Inline Refrigerator Water Filter
The universal inline refrigerator water filter is using concentrated carbon technology. WLF-EF01 is one of the most advanced inline water filters in the market today, reducing high amounts of contaminants such as particulates, sediment, chlorine taste, and odor from tap water.
- Install this filter on cold water lines no more than 100°F (38°).
- Water pressure should between 20psi to 125psi.
- Remove if water temperature falls below 0.6°C (33°F) to prevent the filter from freezing.
- Avoid exposure of filter housing to external heat or flames.
- Do not use any compounds that can damage the plastic housing.
- Use simple soap and water for cleaning, avoid using spray cleaners.
- Use enough space to when installing behind a refrigerator or appliance to prevent damage of tubing, filter, or fittings.
- Recommended to replace every 4-5 months.